Dubai is a popular destination for entrepreneurs looking to start a business. The city offers a business-friendly environment, a strategic location and a diverse and growing economy. One way to start a business in Dubai is to partner with a business creation agency like ENDB.
A business creation agency can assist entrepreneurs in starting a business in Dubai. This includes selecting a business structure, obtaining the necessary licenses and permits, and complying with local regulations. An agency can also assist with accounting, legal, and other business matters.
Here are some steps an agency takes to start a business in Dubai:
- Choosing a Business Structure: Dubai offers different business structures including sole proprietorship, limited liability company (LLC) and free zone corporation. Each structure has its own pros and cons, so it’s important to consider which one is best for your business.
- Select a business activity: Dubai has a diverse economy, so it’s important to choose a business activity that matches your skills and interests. The Dubai Economic Department (DED) has a list of business activities allowed in the city.
- Obtain necessary licenses and permits: Depending on the business structure and activity, you may be required to obtain a trade license, commercial license, or other permits from the DED. A business creation agency can help you navigate the process and make sure you have all the necessary documents.
- Register for taxes (including VAT account): All businesses in Dubai are required to register for taxes with the Federal Tax Agency. A business creation agency can help you understand and ensure you comply with tax requirements.
- Opening a bank account: All companies in Dubai can have a local bank account. A business creation agency can help you open a bank account and advise on the required documentation.
Working with a business creation agency can make the process of starting a business in Dubai much easier. It can provide guidance and support through the various steps involved, including the selection of corporate structures, obtaining licenses and permits, and complying with local regulations. Request a Free Consultation.